“If and when AI is weaponized for cyberattacks, the technology becomes evil-infinity,” were the words uttered by an anonymous cybersecurity veteran a few years ago. Turns out, his fears are [...]
Is your company prepared for a potential IT breakdown?
Can your IT system protect against a hacker attack?
Vulnerability testing is a licensed ethical hacker attack on a company’s IT system that helps our professionals identify potential vulnerabilities and develop an appropriate security strategy tailored to the specific company.
Possible ways of vulnerability auditing:
- Black Box – the test is performed without knowledge of the infrastructure.
- Gray Box – The study assumes partial knowledge of the infrastructure.
- White Box – Complete inspection of the infrastructure before the test.
Types of vulnerability audits:
- External Vulnerability Investigation – investigation by website and IP address
- Internal Vulnerability Investigation – focusing on office infrastructure, as data losses and successful hacking attacks often stem from old software versions and poorly configured devices.
We provide detailed professional analysis and reporting on the results of the investigation, and provide companies with specific solutions for designing and operating secure IT systems.